Finally! Nonprofit financial oversight is simplified. If you are looking for a way to quickly and efficiently equip your nonprofit board or finance committee members to oversee the financial affairs of your nonprofit organization, look no further.
You don't need to be a financial expert to oversee the financial affairs of a nonprofit organization, but you do need to know what to look for and how to evaluate the information you receive. Mike Batt's resource, Nonprofit Financial Oversight, will help you do just that.
With tools like the annual financial oversight checklist and five sample policies you and your team will have the resources you need to carryout legal duties and financial oversight throughout the year.
Some topics covered in this resource include:
- The duty of board members to oversee financial operations
- Audits & other accountability practices
- Key areas of financial oversight
- Governing documents and policies
- Internal financial reporting & monitoring
- Tax compliance
- Risk Management and more ...